Conquest 15, ever again?

Post the general engine topics that here.

Moderators: Frank Klenk, SteveM

Conquest 15, ever again?

Postby mhammer » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 am

Does anyone know if the Conquest 15 engine will ever be available again? I sold off my Cox Conquests and am planning to sell off the RJL's because it doesnt look like I'll ever be able to add more engines to the fleet.
mhammer

Postby Jim » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Ask Bernie Eisele - he bought out the entire remaining Cox inventory of engines/spares/ tooling and is setting up to resume manufacture of many items Email: ebay@xenalook.ca New website http://xenalook.ca
Jim

Postby mhammer » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 pm

I dont think thats the right guy. I dont think Randy sold the Conquest off to anyone, he just doesnt seem to be building any. I'm hoping someone has some inside info about the future availability of complete Conquest 15 engines.
mhammer

Postby mhammer » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:44 am

I heard back from Mecoa. They estimate they were out of stock on the Conquest .15 some 6 or 7 years ago! They think they might have engines in a year or so. Holy cow! There must not be much demand for this engine. Personally I love them, especially the RJL version. Does anyone have one or two they'd like to sell?
mhammer

Postby dennis » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:58 pm

It took them 5 years to make crankshafts for the first run of conquests. I feel that I don't have enough years left in my life to see another run of these engines. Of course if you add these to all the other engines that Randy is going to produce when he has time then we will be awash with a load of really great engines. The question is not when but if ever.
Dennis
Last edited by dennis on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
dennis

Return to General Engine Tech Talk